Cottage Cheese is believed to have originated in the Middle East around 5,000 BC, where ancient sculptures on the walls of the Mesopotamian temple show the process in which the cheese was made.
We make Cottage Cheese from natural low-fat milk, and a natural cream is added at the end.
For customers who want to lose weight, they can request the addition of natural yogurt instead.
Benefits of cottage cheese
- It contains a high percentage of yeasts that raise the rate of beneficial bacteria in the body and then raise the level of immunity in the body.
- It contains a high percentage of vitamins and peptides that the body needs.
- It contains healthy fats that facilitate digestion and the circulatory system in the body.
- An important source of calcium, which strengthens bones and fights osteoporosis.
- Rich in protein, phosphorus, and zinc.
- Rich in selenium, as this mineral has been shown to increase the percentage of antioxidants in the body.
- Total Protein: (gm) 12
- Total carbohydrate (gm): 7
- Total Fat (gm) : 15
- Calories Kcal : 211/100 gm