Mozzarella cheese is used in pizza, pasta, and oven dishes.
Benefits of mozzarella:
- Rich in vitamin B7 or biotin, which is essential for hair and nails.
- Rich in vitamin B2 or riboflavin, which strengthens the immune system.
- It contains vitamin B3 or niacin, which converts fats into energy needed for the body.
- A good source of phosphorus helps the body absorb calcium.
- Rich in soluble fats. Mozzarella is rich in vitamins A and D, which help the body absorb calcium.
- Mozzarella is rich in calcium, which strengthens bones and teeth.
- Total protein in grams: 22
- Total carbohydrates in grams: 2
- Total fat in grams: 11
- Total solids: 49.44
- Humidity: 50.5
- The percentage of salt is 1.39
- Calories Kcal: 195/100 g