It is of Greek origin, and it is distinguished by its white color, smooth texture, and salty taste. It is one of the famous cheeses in the Levant. You can grill halloumi or cut it with tomatoes and cucumbers. It is also possible to make the most delicious sandwiches with halloumi.
Halloumi for an organic dress, characterized by its softness and medium salinity, and herbs are added to give it a special and distinct taste.
Benefits of halloumi cheese:
- An excellent source of calcium.
- Rich in phosphorus, which helps the body to store energy and eliminate waste.
- Rich in protein increases the level of growth hormone.
- Halloumi cheese contains zinc, selenium, magnesium, vitamin A and many vitamins that strengthen the body and give it health and wellness.
- It contains fats that help the body conduct vital processes.
- Fat 16%
- Protein 18%
- Moisture 50.93%
- Salt 2.25%
- Total solid 49.07%
- Fat content in dry matter 48%
- Carbohydrate 2%
- Calories Kcal 224/100