Return and Exchange Policy
Products must be stored at a temperature between 2 – 6 degrees celsius.
Khairat Laziza is not responsible for customers’ improper storage of products.
All products are 100% natural and beneficial bacteria as well as natural, beneficial yeasts become more active depending on the season and climate temperature.
The expansion of the kefir or laban bottles, occasionally, and the production of gases when opening the lid is a normal characteristic of any natural product rich with beneficial bacteria and yeasts and free from preservatives and stabilisers which slows or halts their activity.
Customers reserve the right to return products in the following cases:
- Receiving products uncooled
- Products have not been packaged properly
- Products are polluted
- Receiving products that differ from what was ordered
* Returned products must be unused nor opened and in their original state with their original package.
- In case payment has been made through a bank card, the amount will be refunded to the same card
- In case payment was made by bank transfer, the IBAN for a local bank account will be requested from the customer to transfer the amount. Khairat Laziza is not responsible in case the customer provides an incorrect IBAN.
- Refund will be made within 7-14 business days from the date of request.
Customers can amend or cancel their order if it has not been produced. In case the order has been produced it cannot be cancelled nor amended.