Zalloum cheese is one of the innovations of organic organza, which is a unique cheese that combines the taste of halloumi and the texture of mozzarella. Zalloum cheese can be taken on its own or it can be added to certain dishes such as eggs, pizza, or pasta.
Benefits of Zalloum cheese:
- Zalloum cheese contains large amounts of minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, and sodium, which are very necessary for building muscle.
- It contains riboflavin and thiamin, which are essential for a healthy body.
- It contains the fats needed to pass vitamins throughout the body and enhance the work of the digestive system.
- Rich in vitamin B7 and biotin, it is beneficial for hair and nails.
- Rich in vitamin B2 or riboflavin, which is necessary for strengthening the immune system.
- It contains vitamin B3 or niacin, which converts fats into energy needed by the body.
- A good source of phosphorous.
- Fat 17%
- Protein 19%
- Moisture 50.13%
- Salt 1.21%
- Total solid mass 49.87%
- Carbohydrate 2%
- Calories Kcal 237/100