Burrata is mozzarella cheese containing a homogeneous mixture of low-fat ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and natural cream.
Burrata cheese contains the benefits of 3 types of cheese and natural cream.
Burrata cheese benefits
- Rich in selenium that fights cancer
- Rich in calcium, which fights osteoporosis and strengthens teeth
- Rich in vitamins such as Vitamin A and Vitamin B12 that help the immune system and improve vision
- Rich in vitamin B7 or biotin, which is very important for hair and nails.
- Rich in vitamin B2 or riboflavin, which strengthens the immune system.
- It contains vitamin B3 or niacin, which converts fats into energy needed by the body
- A good source of phosphorus helps the body absorb calcium
- Rich in soluble fats, because they are rich in vitamins A and D, which are soluble in fats and help the body absorb calcium.
- Total Protein: (gm) 18
- Total carbohydrate (gm): 2.2
- Total Fat (gm) : 18
- Calories Kcal : 242/100 gm