Out of Stock
Colostrum is the first milk produced by the cow immediately after birth. It is yellow and dense and has great benefits as it contains immune modulators that protect the body from viruses. The colostrum has no added rennet or yeasts.
The benefits of colostrum
- It contains antibodies to protect the baby from any bacteria, viruses, or external parasites.
- The concentration of protein in colostrum is higher compared to regular milk, and the percentage of fats and sugars in it is lower.
- It contains a high content of antioxidants
- Colostrum contains growth stimuli.
- Total Protein: (gm) 20
- Total carbohydrate (gm): 1
- Total Fat (gm) : 9
- Calories Kcal : 165/100 gm