Cheddar cheese is of English origin and is one of the pressed cheeses. Cheddar cheese is made with goat’s milk and has great benefits.
Benefits of cheddar cheese with goat’s milk
- It contains a high percentage of beneficial bacteria that increase the body’s immunity.
- It contains a high percentage of calcium, it contributes to building bones, strengthens teeth, and fights osteoporosis.
- It contains various minerals such as zinc, selenium, iron, and sulfur, as they contribute to strengthening the human body.
- Rich in healthy fats, which help the body to carry out its vital functions and helps it pass the fat throughout the body.
- Total Protein: (gm) 21
- Total carbohydrate (gm): 1
- Total Fat (gm) : 13
- Calories Kcal : 205/100 gm