Blue cheese is believed to have been discovered in Roquefort, France, when a shepherd saw a beautiful woman while eating a snack of bread and cheese made from ewe milk where he left his meal in a relatively cold cave and went to approach her, and when he returned to the remains of his food after several months, he found the first blue cheese Roquefort.
Blue cheese is made by adding the fungus of the insulin, and it varies with the different strains, as there are many strains, blue cheese is considered one of the healthiest cheeses.
The benefits of blue cheese
- Rich in antioxidants that detoxify the body.
- Rich in complex vitamins and various minerals that enhance the health of the heart and protect people from strokes.
- Blue cheese has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce arthritis.
- A good source of calcium, as it contributes to building bones and joints, helps to strengthen teeth, and helps combat brittleness.
- It contains a high percentage of phosphorus, protein, and zinc, which helps to strengthen the blood and stimulate blood circulation.
- A good source of beneficial bacteria that raises the body’s immunity to disease.
- Total Protein: (gm) 13
- Total carbohydrate (gm): 2
- Total Fat (gm) : 18
- Calories Kcal : 222/100 gm