Assorted Labnah Balls (Goat)
It consists of 4 types of labneh: Labneh with thyme, Labneh with a mint and basil, Labneh with flax seeds and sesame seeds, and plain Labneh. If you prefer to have one type of Labneh insteadd of the mix, you can specify in the comments section.
The benefits of labneh with goat’s milk
- It is useful for treating stomach infections due to its high level of yeast.
- Very useful for those who suffer from poor digestion because it facilitates metabolism.
- It contains a lot of beneficial bacteria, which increases immunity.
- It contains a large amount of protein that the body needs.
- Protects bones from osteoprosis because it contains a large amount of calcium.
- It contains many amino acids, minerals, and vitamins.
- Adding olive oil to the labneh makes it beneficial for the health of the heart and arteries and protects against clots.
- Fat 14
- Protein 23
- Salt 1.29
- Total carbohydrates: 1
- The percentage of fat in the dry matter 45.5%
- Calories Kcal :222/100 gm
Order quantity: Comes in a jar
There are no reviews yet.