Its Greek origin is a pure white cheese with moderate salinity and very slight acidity, used in salads like Greek salads, sandwiches, pies, pasta, or with bread and olive oil, and it adds richness to the breakfast table.
- Rich in beneficial bacteria that together with the bacteria in the stomach strengthens the body’s immune system.
- It contains large amounts of riboflavin and thiamin.
- Rich in phosphorous, calcium, iron, potassium, and zinc.
- Rich in the benign fats that the body needs to run vital processes.
- Total protein in grams: 18
- Total carbohydrates in grams: 2
- Total fat in grams: 13
- Calories Kcal: 197/100 g