Crushed walnuts are added to the feta cheese to form an irrisistable rich, healthy taste.
Benefits of feta cheese with pecan nuts:
- Cheese is rich in calcium, which is necessary to build bones and combat osteoporosis
- It contains rich minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc, which are vital for your body.
- Rich in healthy fats that the body needs to pass vitamins and strengthen the work of the digestive system.
- It contains essential vitamins needed by the body, such as thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid, all of which are necessary to strengthen the immune system.
- Adding pecans to cheese makes it a good source of monounsaturated fats that are good for heart health.
- Nuts contain fibers, which reduce blood sugar and facilitates the removal of waste from the body.
Salt level: medium
- Total protein in grams: 15
- Total carbohydrates in grams: 2.5
- Total fat in grams: 16
- Total solids: 49.44
- Calories Kcal: 214/100 g