Dried and pickled tomatoes
Tomatoes are dried after picking and cleaning them well, then placing them under the sun to dry.
We then pickle it with our natural vinegar and add garlic, basil, and natural salt.
We use dried and pickled tomatoes in a lot of dishes, such as pasta, pizza, and sandwiches. They can be included in many appetizer dishes.
Benefits of dried and pickled tomatoes:
- It contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Vitamin B.
- It contains a large amount of fiber
- It contains potassium
- It contains a very high number of antioxidants, as it removes toxins and helps to strengthen the immune system
- It contains vitamin D, which strengthens the skin, skin, and hair
- Total Protein: (gm) 6.50
- Total carbohydrate (gm): 6
- Total Fat (gm) : 0.2
- Calories Kcal : 52/100 gm