Pesto Sauce is made from fresh basil and parmesan cheese. In addition to many important nutrients for the health and safety of the body such as being rich in calcium, vitamins, and minerals. It is extremely delicious when used in making pies, pastries, and plates of pasta, and it is also possible to eat it with bread, especially French-fried bread with garlic.
Benefits of Pesto Sauce:
- It contains a lot of antioxidants
- Maintains healthy skin
- It contains anti-inflammatory compounds
- Basil helps stimulate blood circulation, stabilizes sugar levels in the body, and improves respiratory system performance.
- Adding garlic to the basil sauce makes it rich in antioxidants.
- Olive oil is an essential ingredient in basil sauce. It has anti-inflammatory properties and improves cholesterol levels in the body.
- The presence of pine and pumpkin seeds in the basil sauce makes them rich in omega 3
- Adding Parmesan cheese to the pesto sauce makes it rich in minerals and vitamins
Salt level: average
Sold by jar