Dried hot pepper
Dried hot pepper is one of the best spices that adds a distinct taste and flavor to different dishes, casseroles, or fillings.
The benefits of hot pepper
- Rich in antioxidants that detoxify the body
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, the most important of which is Vitamin A and C.
- It contributes to promoting cardiovascular health by lowering bad cholesterol and raising good cholesterol.
- Regulates the level of sugar in the blood.
- A substance called Capsaicin is responsible for the hot taste. This substance has a major role in regulating the secretion of the thyroid gland and affecting the centers of feeling full in the brain, as well as increasing metabolic rates and thus burning fats.
- Total Protein: (gm) 2
- Total carbohydrate (gm): 2.50
- Total Fat (gm) : 0
- Calories Kcal : 18/100 gm