It is from the family of flowering plants and grown for its leaves, making the famous “Molokhia” dish.
Benefits of dried mallow
- It effectively fights constipation because of the colloidal substance is present in it, softening the membranes of the stomach and intestine, and also because of its high fiber content
- It contains a high percentage of iron, as it raises the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
- It contains vitamin A and is therefore good for maintaining vision health.
- It contains carotene, which helps the body to overcome infections and diseases.
- Rich in vitamin C, which helps the body to overcome winter diseases.
- Total Protein: (gm) 6.40
- Total carbohydrate (gm): 2.30
- Total Fat (gm) : 0
- Calories Kcal : 35/100 gm