Yogurt is made by fermenting natural milk and leaving it for at least 12 hours until it becomes heavy and turns into yogurt.
- Provides the body with a large amount of calcium
- It improves mood and calms the nerves
- Helps sleep calmly when taken right before bed
- It strengthens and maintains the teeth
- It strengthens the immune system
- Kills bacteria that cause bad breath in the mouth
- Rich in antioxidants
- Reduces skin burns
- It contains folic acid
- Moisturizes the body and keeps skin hydrated
- An amazing protein sources
- It reduces the risk of gallstones
- It contains many beneficial bacteria that strengthen the immune system in the body.