It is of Italian origin and has the feature of “extensible” and it is made from cow milk or buffalo milk. It is shaped into into sticks or fingers.
Mozzarella fingers are used in many dishes such as pizza, pasta, and sandwiches, and they may be eaten on their own as a snack. It can also be breaded and fried, and enjoyed with a marinara dip and fried French bread.
Benefits of mozzarella:
- Rich in vitamin B7 or biotin, which is essential for hair and nails.
- Rich in vitamin B2 or riboflavin helps the immune system.
- It contains vitamin B3 or niacin, which converts fats into energy needed by the body
- A good source of phosphorus helps the body absorb calcium
- Rich in soluble fats, because mozzarella is rich in vitamin A and D that dissolves in fats and helps the body absorb calcium
- Mozzarella is rich in calcium, which strengthens bones and teeth.
- Total protein in grams: 22
- Total carbohydrates in grams: 2
- Total fat in grams: 11
- Total solids: 49.44
- Humidity: 50.5
- The percentage of salt is 1.39
- Calories Kcal: 195/100 g
zhoor55 (verified owner) –
لذيذة مع السرينج رول