Hibiscus & Beetroot Jam
This delicious jam combines hibiscus and beet jam. It contains the benefits of the two.
Benefits of Hibiscus and beet jam:
- This jam contains folic acid, magnesium, calcium, iron, manganese, potassium, copper, and sulfur. It is rich in antioxidants that protect the body from high pressure.
- It contains a lot of fibers that purify the liver from toxins.
- It contains a high percentage of iron that helps to strengthen the blood.
- Improves digestion.
- Hibiscus lowers blood pressure.
- Contributes to reducing the risk of developing mental liver disease by reducing oxidative stress and raising the level of the antioxidant glutathione.
- It provides the body with many vitamins, such as vitamin B2 and anthocyanins, which gives it the purple color.
- High antioxidant content
- rich in vitamin C, which helps the body prevent colds.
- It provides the body with the energy it needs