Khairatlaziza Farm contains different breeds of goats and they live in a green environment that provides them with the best types of living, and they feed on alfalfa and green grass.
Benefits of goat yogurt drink
- It helps with stomach infections.
- Very beneficial for those who suffer from poor digestion as it facilitates the metabolism process.
- It contains a lot of beneficial bacteria that increase the resistance to diseases.
- It contains a large amount of protein that the body needs.
- It builds bones and protects them from fragility because it contains a large amount of calcium.
- It contains a lot of amino acids, minerals and vitamins.
- It contains milk sugar (lactose) at a much lower percentage than cow yogurt, so it is suitable for people who are sensitive to milk sugar.
- Goat’s DNA is closer to human DNA, and milk molecules are much smaller than cow’s milk and thus easier to digest.
- It contains a high percentage of potassium that lowers blood pressure.
- Goat yogurt is alkaline and helps prevent cancer.
- Total protein in grams: 17
- Total carbohydrates in grams: 1
- Total fat in grams: 3
- Calories: 99 / 100g