Cream cheese consists of natural cheese, with the addition of a small percentage of cream that does not exceed five percent.
Benefits of cream cheese
- Rich in beneficial bacteria that together with the bacteria in the stomach strengthens the body’s immune system.
- It contains large amounts of riboflavin and thiamin.
- Rich in phosphorous, calcium, iron, potassium, and zinc.
- Rich in the healthy fats that the body needs to run vital processes.
- Total Protein: (gm) 20
- Total carbohydrate (gm): 3
- Total Fat (gm) : 18
- Calories Kcal : 254/100 gm
50% free bonus for a temporary period