Carrot with Molasses Jam
This healthy jam consists of carrots that have been hand cultivated in our farms, molasses, and cinnamon.
Benefits of carrot jam:
- It contains multiple vitamins and contains potassium, phosphorous, and magnesium in varying proportions.
- Carrots contain beta and alpha-carotene, as these substances work to flush toxins out of the body.
- Carrots improve heart health because it contains a large percentage of potassium.
- It helps carrots to strengthen eyesight because it contains a high percentage of vitamin A.
- It contains a high content of iron, magnesium, calcium, and potassium because it contains molasses.