Assorted Labnah Balls (Cow)
40 SAR – 80 SAR
It consists of 4 types of labneh: Labneh with thyme, Labneh with a mint and basil, Labneh with flax seeds and sesame seeds, and plain Labneh. If you prefer to have one type of Labneh insteadd of the mix, you can specify in the comments section.
The benefits of labneh with olive oil:
- Provides the body with a large amount of calcium.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- One of the most powerful sources of protein.
- Rich in fats that facilitate digestion.
- It contains beneficial bacteria that increase the body’s resistance to disease.
- Olive oil contains polyphenols, which adjusts the levels of cholesterol in the body and protects against strokes.
- It also improves hair and skin.
- Fat 15
- Protein 23
- Moisture 60.45
- Salt 1.29
- Total solid 39.55
- Total carbohydrates: 1
- The percentage of fat in the dry matter 45.5%
- Calories Kcal :231/100 gm