Bumber Jam with Molasses
The Bumber tree is a perennial tree that is found in some Asian and African regions and has important medicinal uses.
We make this jam using date pulp instead of sugar.
Benefits of Bumber jam with molasses:
- Contributes to fighting some parasites.
- Reduces the level of colitis and stomach ulcers, because it contains a high level of antioxidants.
- It contains a high percentage of fructose, which provides the body with energy.
- It helps get rid of anemia because it contains a high percentage of iron.
- It contains a high percentage of various vitamins that boost the immune system in the body.
Total protein in grams: 20
Total carbohydrates in grams: 10
Total fat in grams: 0
120g / Kcal Calories: